[nfbcs] vb.net 2008:

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Sat Feb 7 04:13:09 UTC 2015

I need to understand Visual Studio working with forms in vb.net 2008. Like,
what are the measurements when placing objects on a form. How many of those
elements are vertical and horizontal? I thought they were pixels but found
that I was wrong when I placed a 50 pixel element at position 417 expecting
it to be centered on a full sized form with 840 pixels in width. Verticle is
important but I will tackle one problem at a time. Does someone know where I
can find a book to explain placement of elements on a form by the numbers? I
have been programming using asp.net and do not quite know how to achieve
placement in visual studio 2008. Visual Studio 2005 was very different.

Charles E. Black