[nfbcs] Is there any accessible video edit tool?

Vincenzo Rubano vincenzo.rubano at studio.unibo.it
Tue Jun 2 22:48:36 UTC 2015

iMovie for mac should allow you to do that. It needs a bit of practicing to understand how it works and how to use it with Voiceover, though…

Vincenzo.

Vincenzo Rubano
Sito Web:
http://www.nvapple.it
Sito Web personale: http://www.titengodocchio.it

Il giorno 03/giu/2015, alle ore 00:34, Denise Robinson via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbcs at nfbnet.org>> ha scritto:

Windows moviemaker

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad

On Jun 2, 2015, at 5:59 PM, JOOYOUNG SEO via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbcs at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hi all,
I wonder if there is any accessible video edit tool that allows us to select a block, cut, copy and paste it like Adobe Audition.
I need to trim and crop my video. I am looking for accessible video editor, neither video splitter nor converter.
It'd be so much appreciated if anybody give me a solution.
Thanks.
Best,

     JooYoung Seo