[nfbcs] Is there any accessible video edit tool?

JOOYOUNG SEO sjysky at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:37:02 UTC 2015

   Thank you, but can I have more follow-up questions?
   IMovie and Window MovieMaker both don't have a feature that I can
select a block using keystrokes, right?
   For example, the audio edit tool Adobe Audition, has the keystrokes
for selecting block: Left Bracket [, and Right Bracket ]. And, I can
copy or delete those selected block easily.
   Are they available these features as well?
   Please advise me.
   Best Regards,

        JooYoung