[nfbcs] certificates vs. assosiates vs. bachelors

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Wed Mar 11 22:47:58 UTC 2015

I am a computer science student and will get my BS in Dec

I think the 4 yr degree allows for many more opportunites. For example it
is extremely helpful to have summer internships. Those are offered to
degree seeking student in 4 year universties. Many full time jobs after
graduation come frim the places where you interned

This summer I am interning at USAA. They have 96% turnover intern to full
te employment.