[nfbcs] certificates vs. assosiates vs. bachelors

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Mar 12 10:38:48 UTC 2015

America is the only country in the industrialized world that does its
college education this way and is compeled to do so on account of the
low quality of primary and secondary education.  Try attending Tokyo
University or Oxford with only a bachelors degree from an American
college and those that have find themselves in academic trouble quickly
and have to do remedial studies to catch up.  M.I.T. is an exception and
I expect florida State University as well, their graduates would be able
to hold their own but from what I've learned to date that's the limit.