[nfbcs] sipML5 and ipTables

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Mar 27 19:12:26 UTC 2015

Does anyone have any exp with sipML5 and ipTables?

I'm trying to get a CRM I use to connect to my asterisk system.

The asterisk system was installed with incrediblepbx, and works just fine
from X-Lite on windows as well as Briea on IOS.

When I'm on the go, ipTables is obviously locked down to my home IP address.

I use port knocker to allow access from my mobile ip when necessary.

Here is the situation.

The CRM I use uses the sipML5 technology to pass contact information back to
there database and to add notes to an account.

The rep I spoke with pointed me to:

http://sipml5.org/call.htm?svn=170

to test the sipML5 software with my server.

I was not able to successfully connect the sipML5 test platform, to my
server.

I will disable ipTables tonight when I get home and try it to see if it
works then, however does anyone have any ideas?

I attempted adding the fqdn sipML5.org using the add-fqdn script that comes
with incrediblepbx.

Thanks for any ideas.

Michael Babcock

Book an appointment with me: