[nfbcs] sipML5 and ipTables

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Mar 27 19:43:10 UTC 2015

As I suspected, the fully qualified domain name was not being passed to my server utilizing the sip ML5 technology. Using the demonstration application I included in the original message of this thread, I went ahead and disabled and flushed IP tables.
Then, I connected to the server using the sip ML5 technology demonstration application I shared earlier. Was able to successfully connect and place an outbound call then. So, I took a look at the CLI  for the asterisk software, and was able to successfully determine the IP address that the demonstration sip ML5 technology was utilizing to connect to my server.
-Reenable to IP tables, and added this IP address to my allowed IP address list.
I can now successfully access the server from the demonstration sip ML application.
As I advised the support team for the UCR am I am attempting to connect to my server, I'll do some future testing using the above steps later on this evening to see if I can get their software to connect with my server securely.
Hope everyone's having an amazing one.
Keep up your awesome work.
You can
!