[nfbcs] sipML5 and ipTables

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Mar 27 20:30:43 UTC 2015

	hello Michael.  In addition to testing the service as you've already
done, there should be some documentation telling you what the firewall
settings need to be in order to use this service.  That documentation
should provide IP address ranges that you'll need to permit through your
firewall/IP tables configuration.
With those two items, you should be on your way.
-Brian