[nfbcs] Frequent JAWS crashes when using Microsoft products

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:50:14 UTC 2015

I double checked, and I'm running a Dell Latitude E6320 with an Intel I7
processor with 2 cores and 4 logical processors. It has 8G of memory and
an on board Intel graphics chip. The system is a bit nicer than I
thought it was. As I said in a previous post, I'm running 64-bit Windows
7 with JAWS 16, and I'm using the Eloqunce synthesizer.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail