[nfbcs] [Accessible Scrum tool

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Fri Oct 16 22:08:21 UTC 2015

Oh I am sorry Todor, no not at all scrub... I am looking for a "scrum" tool for doing agile programming. Thanks for your help in scrubbing my hard drive though... Ha ha it might come in handy some day! Have a great day

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
Software Engineering Graduate student
ASU Fulton Engineering College