[nfbcs] PDF as picture

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 17 18:29:02 UTC 2015

I get my paychecks electronically, and, until recently, I could look at them
as a PDF.  They're still a PDF, but now it appears to be a picture, because
all Jaws says is "graphic".  I tried using the Jaws OCR on the graphic, and
it read enough to tell me it was indeed my paycheck, but not enough for me
to get the info I wanted.  Is there any way to get better info off one of
these PDF pictures?  Am I going to have to print the darn thing on the
network printer, for all the world to see, and then scan the printout?  It's
all I can think of.

Tracy