[nfbcs] rf kill on laptop

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Sep 17 19:04:51 UTC 2015

The acer aspire 5003wlmi notebook which is what's written on the
hardware has buttons near the screen and some of those slide to the
right.  One of them is supposed to enable wifi, and so far as I know my
configuration is correct but that doesn't yet happen.  Everyone can
define front differently since buttons are on the edge of the laptop
goins south from the touchpad too.  It's possible the wifi no longer
works on this computer too which if so would be really frustrating.  The
north edge of the computer nearest the screen has in the northeast
corner an on/off button.

Thanks for your research, and it may be useful to develop a descriptor
standard we can us among ourslves.

With a device flat on table such as this, I'd describe the opening switch
as on top edge of case due south where south is closest to me and dvd
burner is on west edge.  Right hand would be east side and leftt hand