[nfbcs] PDF as picture

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Sep 18 02:25:40 UTC 2015

That would not give her access to all the other amounts that are likely on her check with which she might be concerned.  However, it is possible that the information is available electronically within her company.  But like Jim, I'm wondering what she would use for scanning her check in terms of the OCR program.  Kurzweil 1000, Finereader, and Omnipage will all recognize text from a graphical PDF.  I have not had very good luck with the JFW OCR function, either.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson