[nfbcs] Recommendations on router and NAS (network attached storage)

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:49:25 UTC 2015

I have a similar setup except with NetGear's N900 router. NetGear's app
is accessible under IOS and I think Android, but I'm not sure. The web
interface is also accessible, although you can't tab to all of the
controls, but you can arrow around and get to everything you need to.
It's also pretty easy to access the storage from Windows and Linux.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail