[nfbcs] Recommendations on router and NAS (network attached storage)

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:29:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am using a Linksys WRT1900 router.  As of last year, this was high
end.  There are newer and faster out now of course.  Still, it's a great
router and a good interface as well by default, although flashing a
different firmware is good too.  For a NAS, I am using a 6 TB Western
Digital MyCloud and love it.  The Android app is pretty accessible.  On
the PC, the interface could be better... but it's still a great tool.
Works well both on my network and when accessed from some other place.
Has ethernet and USB connection.