[nfbcs] Spaces around each cell or notetaker developer kits

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Apr 5 19:09:11 UTC 2016

Hey Everyone,

I remember that the Braille 'n Speak devices had C and Basic developer kits.  Do any existing notetakers have this ability to build applications directly on the platform? I realize that it's possible the new Android based notetakes may get this capability in the future, but I'm wondering about notetakers you can buy today.

The reason I care is I'm looking for a solution tath will allow me to display documents in Braille with a space between each braille cell. I want this as a means to reduce tactile clutter.

I'm also exploring the possibility of modifying Braille documents on a computer before putting them on the notetaker.

Any suggestion/advise welcome.

Thanks,

Jim