[nfbcs] Spaces around each cell or notetaker developer kits

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Apr 5 19:21:05 UTC 2016

	hello.  One way to accomplish what you want is to get a copy of
nfbtrans and modify the translation table such that it puts a space between
each symbol it emits.  I believe you can find the nfbtrans software on the
nfb.org web site.  If you can't find it, I have a copy I worked up for Unix
many years ago which I use regularly.  The translation table is a file that
goes in your home directory which can be edited without requiring a
recompilation of the software itself.
-Brian