[nfbcs] Vinux question:

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Apr 29 20:11:29 UTC 2016

Let's see control-alt-shift-tab then leftarrow may get you to a helpful
place.  It's been a while since I did anything with vinux so another
alternative is to use menus alt-f1 then downarrow through choices to
system then right arrow to administration then right arrow then
downarrow to network then rightarrow then downarrow hopefully you'll
fined wired and wireless.