[nfbcs] FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: Assistive Technology & Database Performance Tool Study

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Aug 15 18:41:02 UTC 2016

From: program-l-bounce at freelists.org [mailto:program-l-bounce at freelists.org] On Behalf Of Catie Baker
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 2:25 PM
To: program-l at freelists.org
Subject: [program-l] ANNOUNCEMENT: Assistive Technology & Database Performance Tool Study

Hello,

We are looking for people who are responsible for monitoring and/or tuning the performance of their databases and use assistive technology for a two hour remote study via Skype or Skype for Business. As a thank you for participating, we would provide you with a $300 gift card after the study. If this is something that you might be interested in, fill out this survey and we will contact you if you are a good match. Survey<https://www.instant.ly/s/626Pn?source_type=email>
Thank you for your time! Feel free to forward this along to other people who may be interested.

Catie Baker
Data Platform UX Team

Microsoft
1 Microsoft Way,