[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

Ronald Smith ronsmith131 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:26:26 UTC 2016

Well, I thought I just recently read an article that the American Council of
the Blind is now working with Microsoft to turn Narrator into a full fledge
screen reader?

I guess they now want to compete with Apple with their free VoiceOver.

If so, now we won't have to be bitten by the shark for a thousand dollars
for their screen reader in addition to buying a computer...

ronsmith131 at gmail.com