[nfbcs] Mac with Windows Virtual Machine was RE: The Mac Beckens

luis Mendez lmendez716 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:25:38 UTC 2016

Virtual machine or Boot Camp. Each has its advantages. Although the feedback that I am getting subjects that running windows under Boot Camp is The more efficient approach because it eliminates work sharply reduces the memory constraints that one encounters running windows as a vertical machine.

Sent from my iPhone