[nfbcs] Mac with Windows Virtual Machine was RE: The Mac Beckens

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:49:19 UTC 2016

The problem you describe is not a generic issue with virtual machines. I
run VMware Player on both Windows and Ubuntu, where I run both Linux and
Windows guest operating systems, and except for changing the hot key
used to jump out of the guest OS into the native OS, I don't have a
problem working in the guest OS.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail