[nfbcs] NBP Books, Siri Integration, and Voiceover Dictation Mode

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed May 11 19:57:49 UTC 2016

Good afternoon again everyone,

                We have quite a few books from Bookshare.org concerning the
use of Apple's iDevices. I'm needing some explanations on the fly to get us
further along with configuring and using our iPhones and iPad. Does anyone
know of a book that explains how to integrate Siri into iDevice Apps? I
haven't seen the contents of the NBP Books but we have not found any books
on Bookshare.org that cover this subject. We'll need to check BARD for any
titles dealing with Siri integration.

                Since Siri does not work with all apps my understanding is
that Voiceover also has a dictation mode that could be used to enter data
and command non-Siri Apps. How does one use the Voiceover Dictation Mode to
address these situations? All the best.

Peter Donahue