[nfbcs] Removing and grooping apps on iDevices

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed May 11 20:17:57 UTC 2016

To create a folder find two apps that should be in the folder and move
one of them on top of the second app.
To delete apps settings general software useage and find the apps in the
list that comes up and swipe right on the app until delete button
appears then hit that button.  You'll get a question do you want to
delete app and you have to hit either delete or cancel to do that.