[nfbcs] How many of you got CS jobs through cold interviews?

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 00:54:04 UTC 2016

> Where are you located Amanda?

Austin.

> From what I saw nearly everyone in my CS program got their full time jobs
> through their internships.

I saw this also, but too late. Until my very last semester I didn't
get to know anyone. Occasionally I'd overhear a fragment of
conversation that involved internships and travel. I'm not really sure
how all that travel works if you're blind. I hadn't thought to ask
then, but I'm curious now. I would love an internship. Are they only
available for current students?