[nfbcs] How many of you got CS jobs through cold interviews?

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Wed May 25 21:49:31 UTC 2016

Where are you located Amanda? I just graduated with a BS in CS in Dec. I
got a full time offer from the company i interned with over the summer.

The number one place for a female to get a CS job is the career fair at the
Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. I interviewed with several
companies, went to 2-3 level os interviews with most of them. I accepted an
intern offer with USAA and now work there full time.

Grace Hopper is in October and will be in Houston.

>From what I saw nearly everyone in my CS program got their full time jobs
through their internships.

USAA is looking I don't know if it is too late for this round of college
hires.

Suzanne