[nfbcs] NVDA and Braille

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri May 27 13:43:18 UTC 2016

I think you have to go into NVDA's menus (insert-N) and tell it which type of braille display you are using and on which serial port it can be found. I don't know whether there is a text file somewhere that could be stuffed with the correct information. NVDA and JAWS are now using Liblouis for their braille translation engines.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.