[nfbcs] NVDA and Braille

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Fri May 27 14:55:21 UTC 2016

My question was whether NVDA will recognize and start using a Braille
display connected via USB. Both Jaws and brltty do. I am deaf-blind and
can't use speech. If I have to go into menus I still have to try to
explain what to do to a sighted assistant. If NVDA can't recognize a
USB-connected Braille displays the developers should look at brltty.

John