[nfbcs] Is Adobe connect accessible

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Fri Nov 18 04:33:43 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have been trying to take a few free webinars sponsored by OPM federal
agency to help me get a federal job. All the webinars including some I found
with the U.S. Department of Labor use adobe connect to conduct the webinar.
I have tried to use JAWS 18 and the latest NVDA screen readers on a windows
10 machine. I can get myself entered into the room, but I can not navigate
to any of the pods to see the slides, view the chat area, enter questions,
file download section, etc.j. I can hear the webinar audio just fine. Can
anyone please advise me on how to use this appllication or is it not
accessible? Thank you in advance.

--

Graham Mehl

 <mailto:blind at trailstone.com> blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President

LCB graduate, 2016

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>