[nfbcs] Is Adobe connect accessible

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Nov 18 15:29:48 UTC 2016

The version the Navy was using when I retired had limited accessibility.
Someone equipped with working eyes had to do the connections since that
part was inaccessible but once connections were up and working it was
accessible.  If the changelog file for that product is available you may
want to search it for accessibility for the last four years to see if any
improvements were done on that aspect of the product.

agency to help me get a federal job. All the webinars including some I found
with the U.S. Department of Labor use adobe connect to conduct the webinar.
I have tried to use JAWS 18 and the latest NVDA screen readers on a windows
10 machine. I can get myself entered into the room, but I can not navigate
to any of the pods to see the slides, view the chat area, enter questions,
file download section, etc.j. I can hear the webinar audio just fine. Can
anyone please advise me on how to use this appllication or is it not
accessible? Thank you in advance.

--

Graham Mehl

 <mailto:blind at trailstone.com> blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President

LCB graduate, 2016

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>