[nfbcs] Unreliable list member

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:41:32 UTC 2016

This guy named Andy agreed to help me with my programming class, but then he decided to stop working with me. That is, of course, his right, but the problem is that he did not send me any type of message or indication that he no longer wanted to work with me. This put me in a really tough spot because he led me to believe he would be able to help me with the accessibility issues I was having in class, and I did not realize he had bailed out until the day before I was supposed to take a test. I had been trying to get a hold of him for the entire week, and I did not realize he had decided not to work with me anymore. If he had at least contacted me, I would not have wasted my time waiting. I am not here to speculate on the reasons he did this or their validity. I'm just here to forewarn you not to actually count on him because you could find yourself working on a project with him or something and then he could randomly disappear without explanation. It is common courtesy to send a message when you no longer want to, or can't work with someone for whatever reason.

Sabra Ewing