[nfbcs] Is Adobe connect accessible

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Nov 22 16:48:25 UTC 2016

Sorry it took me so long to reply; trouble sending mail out from this account for a while...

I have written preliminary JAWS scripts for Adobe Connect. You can download or directly run the installer for
these from http://www.dlee.org/adobeconnect/

The scripts currently support only the addin Adobe Connect, not the browser-embedded instances. The page just
referenced, and the user guide for the scripts, explain how to force use of the addin if necessary.

The scripts currently best support the chat feature of Adobe Connect. I have partial plans for other pods but
am interested in hearing what else people want.

Hope this helps.