[nfbcs] Terminal emulation and Jaws

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 13 13:07:36 UTC 2016

I have a terminal emulator, TN3270,  I've been using for probably 20 years
on various machines.  Today, I installed it on my husband's new Dell,
running Windows 7 and Jaws 15.  I installed the scripts and compiled them,
and I set up the session display the same as I always do.  However, Jaws is
not reading the terminal screen at all.  I called Jaws tech support, but
their only idea was to upgrade Jaws to 17.  I can do this, but I'm sure it
won't fix my problem.

If anyone has any more productive ideas, I'd be glad for them.

Tracy