[nfbcs] Using Voice Dream Reader with Voiceover

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Tue Oct 11 01:33:16 UTC 2016

Go to Settings, General, Accessibility, Voice Over, Speech. Once you get
there you will see all of the voices. You can then delete any voice that you
have downloaded.

Cathy Schroeder

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by
donating your used vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by
calling 1-855-659-9314