[nfbcs] Touch Screen Cash Registers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Sep 1 17:50:43 UTC 2016

Well, that is kind of non-specific. If the icons don't move around,
or change a lot, you might be able to have some kind of overlay with
markings on it.

The name escapes me, but there was a Canadian company who specialized
in making custom equipment of difficult situations.  Someone else may
remember name, compusalt comes to mind, but could be wrong.

Dave