[nfbcs] Touch Screen Cash Registers

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Sep 1 18:01:00 UTC 2016

Nope. I think you are, indeed, thinking of Compusult. Paul Mitten, if I recall correctly, or anyway, that was the case a dozen years or so ago. Had occasion to cross paths with him when they were working on a phone system at our VA hospital when i worked there for a while. Shame I don't have their contact info, but I bet Google does.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name