[nfbcs] Kindle Fire and BrailleBack

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Tue Sep 6 16:33:58 UTC 2016

I use a Kindle with BrailleBack. But I have a Focus 14 Blue and a VarioUltra.

I think BrailleBack just isn't as good as Braille support on your iDEVICE.

When you navigate through the book or app shopping stores is the problem that Braille shows you what row and column you are on instead of the content of those columns? If that's the case, it's a known issue. If it's something else, explain.

You can contact
	Accessibility-feedback at amazon.com
And they actually write back. There's also another address for tablet accessibility they just set up but I can't remember; it's written down at home.

--Debee