[nfbcs] Kindle Fire tablet

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Tue Sep 6 16:45:30 UTC 2016

> If anyone is using the Kindle Fire and has any pointers, please pass them along.

Make sure you update it. They did fix a few VoiceView bugs.

Get a notepad type app to practice the keyboard with. For me, the shift wasn't a problem but the period was. Every time I reached for the period, I'd hit some button that triggered a keyboard selection menu.

The shift is in the same place as it is on an iPAD; if you've only used an iPHONE that can be confusing.

I have been on vacation for a month but will try to get through reading this thread and see if I have more to say.