[nfbcs] Removing Unwanted Data from iDevices

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 04:18:09 UTC 2016

Good evening again Aaron and everyone,

                Thanks for the great description of the procedure for
removing apps from one's iDevice. I removed two apps from my iPhone and the
device is no longer telling me that its storage is nearly full. Since we
want to install the Google Apps on these devices and our other PCS we'll be
looking for more unused apps to remove.

                Removing unwanted apps is just half of the equasion. Though
it's probably not taking up that much space it would still be nice to be
able to remove unwanted data such as old e-mail and voicemail message from
one's iDevice. It would seem that voicemail messages could be a storage hog
if they're allowed to accumulate over time. Some commands for removing
unwanted data from an iDevice will still be appreciated. Thanks again for
your help.

Peter Donahue