[nfbcs] Removing Unwanted Data from iDevices

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:40:09 UTC 2016

sHello,

Removing voicemail can be done by going to phone, voice mail, then edit at
the top right of the screen.  Once you have pressed edit, you can press the
messages you want to delete then press the delete button at the bottom of
the screen.  Once you have deleted the ones you no longer want or need, you
can press done at the top right.