[nfbcs] Windows Mouse cursor question

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Wed Sep 14 01:17:26 UTC 2016

Hi Debrah,

I believe the reason why you do not have a review cursor is that Microsoft
is eliminating Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) in favor of the User
Interface Automation.  Screen readers can no longer have an off-screen
model.  They only have what Microsoft gives them about a specific
instruction.  No more screen-scraping to give a picture of the entire
screen.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838