[nfbcs] Windows Mouse cursor question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 14 03:05:26 UTC 2016

I suspect part of what you are seeing is the result of multiple
windows on screen and more complex displays. I don't know though why
things don't always match.  I can be in a program, that is
functioning normally, and I want to review something, for some
reason, so use PC or invisible cursor, and what I get is not what I
just heard from program, the display seems to be elsewhere.  I don't know why.

Dave