[nfbcs] Optacon thoughts

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 14 03:09:03 UTC 2016

I am sorry, and I know many people say this, but I don't buy it.

The Optacon was expensive and difficult to use, and if it worked
better for people, I think someone would still be making them. But
they aren't.

APH recently announced a graphics tactile display, to come out in
late 2017. We may get back to this stuff -- but in a different way.

Dave