[nfbcs] Optacon thoughts

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Wed Sep 14 14:30:48 UTC 2016

Today's technology would make an Optacon far less expensive and more
reliable.
I Won't argue it's lack of popularity though; back in the day when I was
into ham radio, I only used a straight key and was very good at it, so I
*know I'm an outlier.

---
Dale E. Heltzer
deheltzer at msn.com

"Don't be humble - You are not that great" - Golda Meir