[nfbcs] Optacon thoughts

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Wed Sep 14 17:09:35 UTC 2016

This is just a historical note. I used the optacon to getthrough
graduate school. I majored in computer science with a minor in
electronics. I used the optacon to read many textbooks and papers. I
could even use it to read electronic schematic circuit diagrams. One of
my dreams is to devise software that can do that.

John