[nfbcs] Windows Mouse cursor question

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:36:47 UTC 2016

I agree with this post, but the statement that Apple has never had an
OSM reminded me that when I worked with the Screen Reader developers at
IBM, they gave credit for the whole OSM idea to Berkley Systems who used
it when developing a screen reader for the Apple products.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail