[nfbcs] Windows Mouse cursor question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 15 13:22:54 UTC 2016

And often in big companies, accessibility is the poor step-child, usually
pushed off in the corner and only included if it's convenient.  Will the
same happen with company-owned screen readers?
Case in point, when Apple does an OS update, it frequently introduces bugs
for VoiceOver. They do get fixed, eventually, but they're there at the
beginning.
Tracy