[nfbcs] How to get around a couple of bugs in an iPhone 5 running iOS 9.3.5

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Sep 26 03:08:55 UTC 2016

2) that card's expiration date is in a scroll area and when I had a mac
I had to interact with the area to complete that process.  On the iPhone
if using an external keyboard if I remember correctly you hit both up
and down arrows at the same time to double click on an item and that
double click on those popup boxes should get you access to those boxes.
It will help you to have quicknav turned on to fill out forms like this
too.