[nfbcs] K-Maps

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Sep 29 15:54:59 UTC 2016

I did this long ago (like 1989 or so) and just made Braille tables for them. Nowadays you could also use
something like Excel I'm sure. You have the correct idea: They are matrices of values - as I recall, 0's, 1's,
and deltas for "don't care." In Braille I just used 0, 1, and d, respectively; the same would work for you in
Excel though I'm sure you could use an actual Delta if communicating with sighted teachers or students.