[nfbcs] K-Maps

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 29 17:24:35 UTC 2016

If it's a grid, could a person use braille graph paper, if it's still
available?  It's a sheet of paper with a grid of raised-line boxes, with
space for 1 character in each box.

I think Excel would do the job, but, personally, I find it very hard to get
a complete picture when I'm looking at one box at a time.  I need hardcopy,
if I want a real sense of what the whole thing looks like.
Tracy